Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Holly Season"


Good Evening Everyone! Happy Holidays to you all! This creation is a last minute Christmas card! LOL! Okay all of my Christmas cards were last minute this year. My planning wasn't as good as it should have been! LOL! Anyways, the sketch that I used for this card is by Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #80. I just love working with their sketches because they make me think outside the box and my creations come together so much quicker! If you have some time, stop by and take a peak at the wonderful creations that the Design Team and other entrants have submitted!

Material List

Stamps ~ Stampin' Up (Bells & Boughs Set)
Designer Papers ~ Out of My Stash
Card Stock ~ X Press It (Image) & Stampin' Up (Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, & Real Red)
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Rectangles Small & Large
Rangers Inkessentials Blending Tool with Foam Pad (Edging on Image) &
Stampin' Up Ink (Creamy Caramel) 
Crystal Effects ~ Stampin' Up
Sharpie Paint Pen (Extra Fine Point0 ~ White
Ribbon ~ Celebrate It Holiday by Michael's Stores Inc. &
Bow Easy by Posi-Bendr Co.
Gold Half Pearls ~ Recollections (Michael's Stores Inc.)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamond

Copic Sketch Markers

Leaves ~ YG03, YG63, & YG67
Berries ~ R29 & R59
Branch ~ E13

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

Other Challenges...

Freshly Brewed Designs ~ Merry Christmas

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Holidays and Happy Creating!
Sara

6 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Sara, what a beautiful card. I love your image and how your finished your card off inside. Very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

sweetbloominscraps said...

Sara, I love the holly and berries...gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Joynana said...

Sara, this is such a cute card, I love the holly and berries. The way you matted the image is wonderful.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! Love those gorgeous papers!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW and Freshly Brewed Challenges!!! Merry Christmas.

Linda

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Sara! I just popped in to say hello and wich you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all things wonderful in the New Year.

Luv & Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Neeti said...

VEry beautiful creation Sara.
Thanks for playing along with us at FBC this week.
Hugs, Neeti

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/