Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, August 23, 2010

"Oceans Blue, Sand Castles Anew"


This card was created for the first ever blog challenge for The Copic Musketeers Group Blog. The rules were to make a copic colored card that had a beach/ocean theme! I couldn't resist this cute image! It reminded me of little kids at the beach and floating out in the ocean all together in one image! Isn't it perfect? LOL!

Materials List

Stamps ~ House Mouse (Front Image), Great Impressions (Inside Sentiment), & Stampin' Up (Envelope Sentiment)
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up and Scraps from my Scrap Tubs
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Oval Large
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink
Punch ~ Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Ribbon ~ Holiday Inspirations (Micheal's or Jo-Ann's)
Embellishments ~ All are out of my stash.

Copic Sketch Markers

Bunny ~ E11, E13, E15, E21, & R20
Raft ~ G02, BG02, R29, BV00, & BV02
Ducky ~ Y00, Y04, YR15, & YR16
Glass ~ RV00, RV02, & B000
Water ~ B00 & B02
Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara 

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/