Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, August 23, 2010

"Bunny Cruise"


Good Morning Everyone, This card was created for a swap for The Copic Musketeers Yahoo Group. The name of the swap was "Cool Down with White", the entire card had to be white except for your copic colored image. This swap really made me think outside the box! I loved it! My partner for this swap was Melanie, she is a very talented crafter. If you would like to check out some of her creations, click here

Material List

Stamps ~ House Mouse (Front Image) & Great Impressions (Inside Sentiments)
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Labels Six
Vellum ~ Stampin' Up
Punch ~ Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Bubbles
White Flowers ~ Offray Stylish Accents (Michael's)
Half Pearls ~ Recollections (Michael's)

Copic Sketch Markers

Bunny ~ E11, E13, E15, E21, & R20
Raft ~ G02, BG02, R29, BV00, & BV02
Ducky ~ Y00, Y04, YR15, & YR 16
Glass ~ RV00, RV02, & B000
Water ~ B00 & B02
Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 (Clear)

As always thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please feel free to leave me a message with a way for me to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/