Good Evening Everyone! It's Monday and you know what that means... a NEW challenge over at Paper Creations Ink! The theme of this challenge is "Natural Materials", if you are wondering "What in the world were they thinking?" We were thinking of items like burlap, twine, cork, twigs, leaves, etc. Doesn't this sound like a fun challenge to try? We are being sponsored by Shelly's Images and Shelly has so graciously allowed a few images for our Design Team to use! The image that I used is called "Honeybee". I hope that you will have a chance to stop by her shop, she has lots of wonderful images that I am sure will please you! You have until April 15, 2012 at 6pm CST to come and link up your Natural Creations!
Stamp ~ Shelly's Images - Honeybee
Patterned Paper ~ Out Of My Scrap Tubs (Go Me!!!)
Card Stock ~ Georgia Pacific & Stampin' Up (Creamy Caramel & Forest Foliage)
Aleene's Paper Glaze
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Image Up)
Distress Stickles by Ranger ~ Vintage Photo
Prismacolor Colored Pencil Numbers
1060, 1065, 1067, 906, 908, 909, 1078, 995, 1009, 1002, 915, & 916
I will be entering this card into the following challenges...
- Card For Men Challenge #7 ~ The Great Outdoors
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge #39 ~ Anything Goes
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge #56 ~ Spring
- Stamp And Create April Monthly Challenge ~ Spring
- The Crazy Challenge #113 ~ Spring
- Come And Get It Challenge ~ Spring
- Crafting When You Can Challenge #15 ~ Things With Wings
- Pile It On Challenge #14 ~ Create A Scene
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me message!
Have a wonderful day!