Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Oops"


Good Evening Everyone! I have one more card to share tonight and then that is it for a few days! LOL! This adorable image is by The Stamping Boutique, Audrey With A Cupcake! Isn't she just the sweetest image? I seem to be in need of birthday cards (actually belated birthday cards... hence the Oops). LOL! This card was inspired by a sketch / challenge that my local stamp club had on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at The Stamp Shoppe. Each month we get together and have a blast! We go home with a sketch to follow and then share at the next month's meeting. Each one comes with a theme, also. This one was to incorporate a tag somewhere in your creation or have an extra gift tag that matched the card. As you can see that I have included my tag on my creation! I wish I could show you the sketch that Peggy created for us to follow, but the copy that I was given... I wrote some notes on and didn't want to show all of you my chicken scratching! LOL!

I will be entering this creation into a new challenge, well it is new to me over at The Paper Variety Challenge Blog. This weeks creation was to include a cupcake in your creation and I thought this would be a wonderful card to go along with the challenge! The only other rule that I have found is that you must incorporate paper in your creation! So for all of us that is easy!! The deadline date and time is Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 11am CST. You have plenty of time to come up with a cupcake creation and get it linked up! The Design Team has some really awesome inspiration, so if you have time come on over and check them out!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamping Boutique ~ Audrey With A Cupcake (Image) & Touche Rubber Stamps (Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Sugar Tree
Card Stock ~ X Press It (Image) & Stampin' Up (Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, & Summer Sun)
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Deckled Mega Rectangles Small & Large
Inkssentials Opaque White Pen
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Bashful Blue)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Basic Black)
Faux Stitching ~ Micron Black Pen
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.

Copic Sketch Markers

Hair ~ C1, C5, & C7
Scarf ~ R24, R27, & R29
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21, & R21
Dress ~ Y13, Y15, & Y17 / YR12, YR16, & YR18
Apron ~ R24, R27, & R29
Socks ~ YR12, YR16,  &YR18
Shoes ~ C1, C3, C5, & C7
Cupcake ~ YR16, BG13, E25, E27, E29, R81, R83, & R85
Doodles & Shadow ~ B01

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 Clear (Cupcake, Candle, Flame, Shoes, Dress Trim, Stitching, & Doodles)


As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful Sunday Everyone!
Happy Creating!
Sara

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Christy Dillman said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love how you did the inside of card too, I never do that!

Hugs,
Christy

Colleen said...

Love this image too and fun colors! I love the decorated card inside too!

Yara said...

Very cute card! Love the image! Thanks f or sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

Shannon said...

Very adorable card!! Love that you put so much detail into it!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPV!

Mel said...

Adorable card Sara, I just love your DP, can I shop at your house for papers lol.

Danielle said...

What a cute image, Sara... nice work with the image.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/