Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"BRRR... It's Cold Outside"


Okay I know what y'all are thinking... didn't post a card similar to these yesterday? Well, yes I did! But while I playing around doing Glitterbabe's Challenge... I found some of this designer paper in my scrap tubs, since the stamps are digi's... You normally print out enough images to fill the card stock, so you don't waste and that is what I did! So I put them together right away and wanted to post them! LOL! I love Snowmen and Snowflakes! They are one of my downfalls... Okay my biggest downfall is paper! "Hello, My Name Is Sara And I Am A PAPER- aholic!" LOL!

Material List

Stamps ~ Glitterbabe (Digi's - Front Image & Inside Image with Sentiment) & Stampin' Up (Snowflakes On Front)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Scrap Tubs
Card Stock ~ Stampin' Up
Snowflake Punch ~ Fiskar's 3 in 1 Corner Punch
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Classic Ovals Small & Large
Ribbon ~ Holiday Inspirations
Old Fashion Glitter ~ Creative Beginnings Diamond Dust Ultra Fine (Hint Of A Green Tint)
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Going Grey & Night Of Navy)
Half Pearls ~ Recollections
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamond & Xmas Red
Snowflake Brads ~ Out Of My Stash


Copic Sketch Markers

Snowmen ~ C0, C3, C7, E15, R29, YR68, YG09, & B28
Hot Cocoa ~ R29, YG09, E15, & E51

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating! Sara


I am submitting this second card front into the ABC Challenge , G is for GLITTER! Come on over and check out this challenge! The only rules are that it must be a new card created after Wednesday, November 3, 2010 and must have GLITTER! I think I might just be liking doing these different challenges!

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/